Just as Much
What is this new truth
That’s bringing me to You?
I had always heard
That You were there just for the Jews
Now You’re here for me
And everyone on earth
But how could you love me after all that I’ve done
(Chorus #1)
Though they say even though I’m not of Abraham
I am more to You than what I feel I am
I’m not less important to You than those
Who are of the people You chose
Even though I’m of the Gentile bunch
Can You really love me just as much?
What is this new faith
That says You died for me?
Last thing that I heard
You were only the Jewish King
I’m not of that clan
So why would You want me?
And why would I be accepted after so long?
(Chorus #2)
But they say even though I’m not of Abraham
I am more to You than what I feel I am
I’m not less important to You than those
Who are of the people You chose
Even though I’m of the Gentile bunch
Do You really love me just as much?
Bridge: They say there’s nothing I can do
To turn Your love away
All I have to do is believe in You
(Chorus #3)
Now I see, even though I’m not of Abraham
I am more to You than what I feel I am
I’m not less important to You than those
Who are of the people You chose
And although I’m of the Gentile bunch
You can really love me just as much
Yes you really love me just as much
...Oh thank you for loving me
Thank you for loving me just as much
That’s bringing me to You?
I had always heard
That You were there just for the Jews
Now You’re here for me
And everyone on earth
But how could you love me after all that I’ve done
(Chorus #1)
Though they say even though I’m not of Abraham
I am more to You than what I feel I am
I’m not less important to You than those
Who are of the people You chose
Even though I’m of the Gentile bunch
Can You really love me just as much?
What is this new faith
That says You died for me?
Last thing that I heard
You were only the Jewish King
I’m not of that clan
So why would You want me?
And why would I be accepted after so long?
(Chorus #2)
But they say even though I’m not of Abraham
I am more to You than what I feel I am
I’m not less important to You than those
Who are of the people You chose
Even though I’m of the Gentile bunch
Do You really love me just as much?
Bridge: They say there’s nothing I can do
To turn Your love away
All I have to do is believe in You
(Chorus #3)
Now I see, even though I’m not of Abraham
I am more to You than what I feel I am
I’m not less important to You than those
Who are of the people You chose
And although I’m of the Gentile bunch
You can really love me just as much
Yes you really love me just as much
...Oh thank you for loving me
Thank you for loving me just as much


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home