Friends of all Kinds
I’ve got a friend, drives me crazy all the time
He’s got a head of orange and green-blue eyes
When I start to strangle him guess what he’ll do
He grins a silly grin and says “I love you too”
He’s a one-of-a-kind
Then there’s one with eyes of blue
He first noticed my hair’s purple-red hue
He’s my Jewish friend and crazy all through
It can be hard to believe he can be serious too
He’s a one-of-a-kind
(Chorus)
They might be short, tall, big or small
Doesn’t matter to me I love them all
I can talk to them they can talk to me
We’re all good friends and it’s clear to see
I’ve got friends, friends of all kinds
I’ve got a sister-friend I love her very much
She’s got real dark hair and a gentle touch
She loves to be dramatic a lot of the time
She holds and whispers to me whenever I cry
She’s a one-of-a-kind
Then there’s the girl who is my biggest fan
If I say “I can’t” she always says “You can”
She helps keep me on my feet and loves to read
She’s a real good awesome friend to me
She’s a one-of-a-kind
(chorus)
I could go on for many long hours
Describing my friends and the friendship that’s ours
They are so awesome they know who they are
I don’t need to go through the list that runs far
They’re all one-of-a-kind
God made them special, He showed that to me
I’ve been blessed so extraordinarily
I could not thank my Lord enough
But even so I will never ever, ever stop
They’re all one-of-a-kind
He’s got a head of orange and green-blue eyes
When I start to strangle him guess what he’ll do
He grins a silly grin and says “I love you too”
He’s a one-of-a-kind
Then there’s one with eyes of blue
He first noticed my hair’s purple-red hue
He’s my Jewish friend and crazy all through
It can be hard to believe he can be serious too
He’s a one-of-a-kind
(Chorus)
They might be short, tall, big or small
Doesn’t matter to me I love them all
I can talk to them they can talk to me
We’re all good friends and it’s clear to see
I’ve got friends, friends of all kinds
I’ve got a sister-friend I love her very much
She’s got real dark hair and a gentle touch
She loves to be dramatic a lot of the time
She holds and whispers to me whenever I cry
She’s a one-of-a-kind
Then there’s the girl who is my biggest fan
If I say “I can’t” she always says “You can”
She helps keep me on my feet and loves to read
She’s a real good awesome friend to me
She’s a one-of-a-kind
(chorus)
I could go on for many long hours
Describing my friends and the friendship that’s ours
They are so awesome they know who they are
I don’t need to go through the list that runs far
They’re all one-of-a-kind
God made them special, He showed that to me
I’ve been blessed so extraordinarily
I could not thank my Lord enough
But even so I will never ever, ever stop
They’re all one-of-a-kind


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home