Saturday, October 14, 2006

I Wished

It was a day I usually see you
But I had plans I could not break
I had to be gone all day long
And miss my morning with you

(chorus 1)
I wished I was holding your hand
I wished I was sitting by your side
I wished I could see your face again
I wished I were looking in your eyes
Still I’m blessed because you’re mine

It doesn’t matter what people say
We will always be together
We are best friends and that’s so we’ll stay
And I’ll think of this when we’re apart

(chorus 2)
I wish I was holding your hand
I wish I was sitting by your side
I wish I could see your face again
I wish I were looking in your eyes
But I’m blessed because you’re mine

I wish I was holding your hand
I wish I was sitting by your side
I wish I could see your face again
I wish I were looking in your eyes
But I’m blessed because
Oh I’m blessed because you’re mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home